Published on September 11, 2020
To access our facilities from 1 August 2021
Following the latest government announcements (updated on 21 July 2021) .
For arrivals from 1 August 2021 onwards, in the Oxalys, Hameau du Kashmir, Taos and Hameau de la Sapinière establishments, the SANITARY PASS is now compulsory and will be requested on arrival only.
Once the sanitary pass has been presented, you will be able to access all the facilities of our establishments (swimming pools, restaurant, bar, entertainment, etc.). It will only be required on arrival, regardless of the length of your stay.
The Health Pass is compulsory for all participants of the stay from 18 years old. Children under 18 years of age are not concerned by the Health Pass until 31 August 2021.
In order to have a valid health pass, you need to (at your choice)
- Be Vaccinated (1 week after the 2nd injection) and present the TousAntiCovid QR code.
- Have a negative test (PCR or antigenic) less than 48 hours old.
- Have a positive PCR or antigen test proving your recovery (at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old).
Our commitments to you against COVID-19
Book and stay with confidence this winter with Montagnettes.
We are committed to supporting you so that you book with confidence and prepare your stay with serenity.
Cancellation free of charge for a cause related to COVID-19
To help you organise your stay with peace of mind, we undertake to reimburse you in the event of :
- Closure of one of our establishments for the dates of your stay (if this closure occurs during your stay, the unused nights will be refunded).
- Closure of the resort and/or its ski lifts at the time of your stay (if this closure occurs during your stay, the unused nights and services will be refunded).
- Closure of the borders of your country and/or France on the dates of your stay,
- If quarantine or confinement is imposed on you (If quarantine is imposed in your country during your stay and you have to leave our establishment, the unused nights will be refunded).
These conditions apply to any cancellation of your stay for the causes described above and occurring until the day before your arrival at our establishments. If quarantine is decreed in your country during your stay and you have to leave our establishment, the nights not consumed will be refunded to you.
The layout of our premises and our practices
Our establishments have been specifically fitted to meet WHO social distancing requirements (direction of movement, marking on the ground, adaptation of furniture) and to guarantee your safety during your stay in the mountains.
In our restaurants
For your safety, we have adapted our catering solutions by modifying our offer and strengthening hygiene standards in our preparations and services.
Cleaning and disinfection are reinforced
We have selected specific products and increased the frequency of disinfection in each department.
Respect for barrier gestures and means of protection
For your peace of mind, our teams are trained in barrier gestures: wearing a mask, disinfection and frequent hand washing, respect for safety distances.
Respect for social distancing is required in the common areas of the establishment (spa, swimming pool, elevators).
Our partners and suppliers are committed to being extremely vigilant for your health. Each process has been reviewed to minimize the risks.