How to define your skiing level?
- I'm over 13 years old, I've never been on skis before: I'm a beginner.
- I glide and turn with a snowplow " elementary turn " : I am in Class 1
- I am skidding and I am learning to turn in parallel turns: I am in Class 2
- I turn skis parallel on all slopes and I want to perfect sculling, carving and off-piste skiing: I am in Class 3.
- I am an expert and practice skiing on all types of snow and marked runs or off-piste: I am in Class 4
- I'm between 3 and 12 years old, I've never skied before and these are my first steps on the snow: I'm Ourson.
- I'm learning snowplough turns with the skis back parallel : I'm Snowflake
- I learn and link elementary skidded turns by bringing the skis back parallel to the crossing of the line of slope: I'm in 1st Star
- I am learning and I am linking basic and advanced turns by bringing the skis back parallel to the crossing of the line of slope: I'm in 2nd Star
- I'm learning the basic turn (parallel turn): I'm in 3rd Star
- I'm perfecting my basic turn, I'm learning sculling: I'm in Bronze Star.
- I am perfecting the practice of alpine skiing in all its forms: skiercross, halfpipe, big air: I am a Gold Star skier.
Do you want to improve a technical detail or simply introduce yourself or your children to the sport? Private lessons are made for you!
The advantages of private ski lessons :
- You are free to choose your own schedule, the duration of the course is a minimum of one hour.
- Your instructor will help you progress faster.
- You will review all your skills.
- Your instructor will analyze and correct your mistakes while you improve.
The groups are homogeneous and the course takes place in a friendly and family atmosphere.
The advantages of group ski lessons :
- A mixture of play and technique.
- Improve while skiing with people of the same age
- Choose your courses every morning, afternoon or every day from Sunday to Friday.