Published August 31, 2015
During family holidays, the best is required for everyone to have a good time: to make your snow holiday a success, Montagnettes guides you in your organisation.
The choice of the resort is essential to spend a good holiday and live together an unforgettable experience.
For years, Val Thorens, Tignes and Les Menuires have been committed to the six criteria of the reference label Family Plus.
- A personalised welcome for families
- Animations adapted for all ages
- Rates for everyone, from the smallest to the biggest
- Activities for young and old, to live together or separately
- Shops and services on hand
- Professionals present to pamper your children
Because the sport of sliding requires good equipment and it is important to protect yourself from the cold at high altitude, here is a list of equipment not to be neglected:
- A helmet
- Sunglasses or a quality
anti UV mask - Gloves and silk gloves underneath
covers - Warm & waterproof
clothes - Ski/snowboard boots adjusted to the ski/snowboard
- Skis or snowboard chosen according to different criteria (size, weight, style of skiing, level of skiing)
cream - The camera, to immortalize all these magic first times.