SIRET N°: 491 401 519 000 13 Trade and Companies Register of Chambéry.
HEAD OFFICE: 89 Route des Marais 73790 Tours en Savoie
Intracommunity VAT N°: FR 24 491 401 519
Registration number: IM073100039
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations. The reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is formally prohibited without the express permission of Ms. GIRARD Agnès, whom you can contact at these addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website hosting: Thuria.
Secure browsing by Comodo (Sectigo SSL certificate).
Secure online payment by Ogone.
Studio Bergoend ©Thiébaut ©Thuria @Alpcat ©A.Parant ©S.Parant ©S.Candé ©C.Tatin ©P.Lebeau ©Thankfifi ©Thankfifi ©Photolia ©Photostock ©Tignes ©Val Thorens ©Les Menuires ©La Plagne
We remind you that the photos and maps visible on the montagnettes.com website are "non contractual".
The user of this site acknowledges having the necessary skills and means to access and use this site. MGT.COM cannot be held responsible for elements beyond its control and for any damage that may be suffered by the user's technical environment and in particular, his or her computers, software, network equipment and any other material used to access or use the service and/or information. Users are reminded that fraudulently accessing or remaining in a computer system, hindering or distorting the operation of such a system, or fraudulently introducing or modifying data in a computer system are offences punishable by criminal penalties.
MGT.COM reserves the right to correct, at any time and without notice, the content of this site.
In addition, MGT.COM declines all responsibility in the event of delay, error or omission in the content of these pages, as well as in the event of interruption or non-availability of the service. The reproduction of the texts on this site on paper is authorized, particularly for educational purposes, subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
- free distribution
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modification or alteration of any kind
- clear and legible quotation of the source in the following form, for example: "this document comes from the MGT.COM website: www.montagnettes.com. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited". The internet address of the MGT.COM website must be included in the reference.
For other uses, please consult us.
We remind you that the photos and maps visible on the montagnettes.com website are "non contractual".
The www.montagnettes.com site contains hypertext links allowing access to sites that are not published by MGT.COM. Consequently, MGT.COM cannot be held responsible for the content of the sites to which the Internet user has access.
The creation of hypertext links to the www.montagnettes.com site must be subject to prior authorisation from the publisher.
NOMINATIVE INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE
All data collected on this site, by any means whatsoever, are for the exclusive use of MGT.COM. However, you benefit from a right of information and correction on the data concerning you according to the provisions of article 34 of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on data processing and freedoms: Favourable opinion of the CNIL N° (1158742).
Cookies used :
- Site performance cookies. Performance cookies allow us to optimise our website and to detect any technical problems you may be experiencing. They allow us to collect information about how you use the site, such as the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the site. The information collected is not used for commercial purposes.
- Feature cookies. These cookies allow the site to remember the choices you have made (such as your username, language choice or region) and provide more accurate and personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by the user, such as text size or font. They may also be used to provide services that you have requested, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other sites. By using our website, you agree to receive such cookies on your device.
- Advertising marketing cookies. These cookies collect information about your web browsing habits in order to serve you ads that are tailored to you and your interests. They also help limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are usually installed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They remember visits to a site and share this information with other companies (such as advertisers). Targeted or advertising cookies are often linked to the site features provided by the partner company. The information is collected and shared with third parties to provide audience targeting and optimisation solutions for advertisers and publishers. No personal data is collected and no individual can be identified through the data collected.
- Cookies from third party websites and social networks Our website contains links and/or content to other websites and social networks, and we do not know what cookies are used by these websites and social networks. To find out more, please see the information provided by these third party sites and social networks about their own cookies.
We require all suppliers and service providers to undertake to comply with the RGPD regulation of your personal data. Our service providers and third party partners are obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Sharing of data with third parties and subcontractors: Your personal data may be shared with our technical partners, business partners or payment partners. However, this sharing is contractually limited to the specifications determined.
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to ask the controller for access to your personal data (Art.15 GDPR), rectification (Art.16 GDPR) or erasure (right to be forgotten, Art.17 GDPR), or a restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art.18 GDPR) and the right to portability of such data (Art.20 GDPR). You can send this request to infos(@)montagnettes.com
If you object, your data will no longer be processed, except in the case of legal requirements to the contrary, of an operation necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party, of information necessary for the defence of a legal claim or of no risk to your fundamental rights and freedoms.
You can object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes at any time. In the case of data processed on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent has no retroactive effect on the processing carried out on this basis prior to the withdrawal.
These rights are more fully described on the website of the Data Protection Authority: https://www.cnil.fr.
You may also have additional rights under your national law, such as the right to set up instructions for the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
Concerning telephone canvassing, you have a specific right of opposition by registering on the bloctel list (http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/)
COMMITMENTS ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
groupe Montagnettes undertakes to guarantee a high level of protection for the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its websites: website, mobile site, e-commerce site, applications and any other person whose personal data it processes.
groupe Montagnettes undertakes to comply with the regulations applicable to all processing of personal data that it implements:
- Your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Your personal data is kept adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and every reasonable step is taken to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
groupe Montagnettes implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk inherent in its processing operations, to meet regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and data of data subjects from the outset of processing operations.
Furthermore, groupe Montagnettes contractually imposes the same level of personal data protection on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
Why collect data?
Your data is mainly used for booking and purchasing purposes (supply of services, specific services and products), canvassing, loyalty, animation, commercial information, satisfaction surveys, organisation of competitions, new services and products intended to improve your customer experience within our establishment, statistical studies, recruitment, after-sales service, processing your requests and/or complaints. In addition to cases where your consent has been obtained (in particular to send you personalised offers), the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is necessary:
- To ensure the performance of the service contract;
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our establishment (in particular to develop new services and offers, improve customer service, etc.).
In particular, your data is used:
- To enable you to benefit from all the services available on the website of our establishment, its mobile site, its shop and its mobile applications: creation of a user account, e-newsletter, management of reservations, assistance and complaints, management of loyalty programmes, etc.;
- To enable you to navigate our websites;
- To match our information, notifications, offers and other forms of services to your interests;
- To facilitate the completion of administrative formalities relating to reservations and purchases.
How long is the data kept?
groupe Montagnettes undertakes to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The retention periods are defined according to the purposes of the processing carried out by groupe Montagnettes and take into account, in particular, the applicable legal provisions imposing a precise retention period for certain categories of data, any applicable limitation periods and the recommendations of the CNIL concerning certain categories of data processing.
Who can access personal data?
- Recipients of your data
The data collected on our website, mobile site, e-commerce site and mobile applications may be communicated to our internal staff or to its ancillary service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks), within the framework of the accomplishment of all or part of the services mentioned above. We remind you that in this context, groupe Montagnettes asks its service providers to implement strict confidentiality and data protection measures.
- Data transfers outside the European Union
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is the case, groupe Montagnettes will make every effort to ensure that this international transfer of data has an adequate level and guarantees of security.
How to exercise your rights of access and deletion?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion of the data concerning you, as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to define directives concerning the fate of your personal data.
Furthermore, any person who was a minor at the time of the collection of his or her personal data may obtain its deletion as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address:
89 Route des Marais - Porte de Tarentaise
73790 Tours en Savoie
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (surname, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. You also have the right to appeal to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a breach of the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data and in particular the RGPD.