Download below the general terms and conditions of sale, special rental conditions and cancellation insurance conditions.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE OUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY?
With our partner Gritchen Affinity-Areas ("Assurlodge" policy) we offer additional cover for you and all personsaccompanying persons in your accommodation in the event of cancellation or interruption of your stay for the following reasons
- Serious illness (including covid-19 contamination), serious injury, death, covid contact cases.
- Contraindication and continuation of vaccination .
- Lack or excess of snow (partial closure of at least 70% or total closure of the ski area located at an altitude of over 1200 metres)
- Employment (Cancellation or modification of the dates of your paid holidays or those of your de facto or de jure spouse imposed by your employer; Obtaining a job; Professional transfer; Redundancy or contractual termination)
- Late arrival of more than 24 hours
- Tenant's liability including liability for entrusted movable property
- Sports equipment: equipment rental in case of breakage or theft of personal equipment
- Assistance - repatriation including rescue on the track, search and rescue
- Summons to court, only in the following cases
This insurance represents 4.5% of the total cost of your booking and guarantees reimbursement of all services booked and paid for in advance (subject to acceptance of your cancellation under the terms of the contract and submission of the required supporting documents).