At Montagnettes, we need to make sense to what we do !
The long-term commitment to this Savoie region is undoubtedly one of the particularities of our company. When we study a new project, we take a time scale of 20 to 40 years. In order to do so, it is therefore essential for us to take ownership of the projects and build a history in line with our values. We have been accompanying the development of our establishments and companies in a consistent and long-term manner for nearly 30 years.
This requires a willingness to work as a team on a daily basis and to grow together. Moving forward. Surpassing ourself. Competing... It is on the basis of these mountain values that ll Montagnettes employees are involved every day and contribute to developing our activities in a real spirit of creativity, excellence, progress and surpassing oneself in order to reinvent the hospitality of our mountains.
It is from this richness that the know-how and the extra soul of Montagnettes were born.
28 years in the biggest resorts of the Alps :
- 1992 / Montagnettes Lombarde in Val Thorens
- 1993 / Montagnettes Soleil in Val Thorens
- 1994 / Montagnettes des Cimes in Belle Plagne
- 1995 / Montagnettes du Vallon in Belle Plagne
- 1995 / Montagnettes Val Bel in Val Thorens
- 1997 / Le Hameau de la Sapinière in Les Menuires
- 2000 / Les Chalets de la Mouria in Courchevel
- 2002 / L'Oxalys in Val Thorens
- 2006 / Montalys in Les Menuires
- 2012 / Le Hameau du Kashmir in Val Thorens
- 2015 / Le Taos in Tignes