Do you want to have fun skiing down the slopes in complete safety? To do so, it is imperative that you choose your equipment carefully!
🎿 To select the range that best suits your level, 4 criteria are to be taken into account: your height, weight, level and your practice of alpine skiing.
⛷ Because your feet guide your skis, your boots are more important than the skis themselves: when you try them on, you need to feel comfortable in your boots and they need to be comfortable while respecting your level of glide.
👣 Bootfitting is a plus: this method of customising ski boots with customised booties will give you an optimal experience!
Five ranges of equipment: Which one is right for you?
You have never skied before or only 1 to 2 weeks and want skis that offer tolerance and comfort, that forgive mistakes and help you progress safely? Start with the 1st glide category (Blue).
Are you riding at moderate speed in skidded turns on blue or red slopes and looking for versatile and comfortable skis that guarantee confidence and effortless fun on all types of red slopes? Opt for the Beginner (Red) category! Also available in Lady version.
Do you know how to adapt your turns to the different terrains on which you ski and want skis designed for technical skiers looking for sensations, precise steering and an eye-catching ski? We recommend the Pleasure category (Black). Also available in Lady version.
Do you ski at high speed on all types of terrain and snow conditions and are you looking for the best performing skis for experts who don't compromise between grip, control and speed? The Performance (Gold) category is for you! Also available in Lady version.
Do you ski on all slopes and all terrain with control of your speed and are you looking for top-of-the-range, high-performance and stable skis on all types of snow? Opt for the Prestige category (Platinum).
In its ski shops and in partnership with Sport 2000, Montagnettes is committed:
Ease & Flexibility
- Stores and partners open 7/7 days.
- Your equipment delivered in your locker in Val Thorens (Montagnettes Soleil 1 and 2), Belle Plagne, Courchevel and Tignes.
- You are upgraded one category in low season subject to availability.
- You ski 7 days and pay for 6 days.
- You benefit from 25% discount in high season and 35% discount in low season.
- Your bindings are adjusted by our technicians according to your morphology.
- The size and type of skis are recommended according to your needs and level.
- Bootfitting is available in all our stores: this technique allows you to shape the boot and shell to your foot for optimal comfort and a unique experience.
- Your skis are waxed and sharpened.
- Your ski soles are checked.
- You have 5 categories of ski or snowboard equipment adapted to your level, from 1st Glide to Prestige.
- The specific Lady and Junior ranges, respectively adapted to the comfort of women and teenagers.
Freeride, Freestyle, Snowblade : You want to vary the pleasures of skiing?
For any reservation in one of the categories Pleasure, Performance or Prestige, take advantage of the following formula Multi-ski : change your skis up to twice a week (subject to availability) and enjoy :
- of 20€ offered
- a selection of top-of-the-range technical equipment, adapted to the desired sliding conditions
- equipment in perfect condition because it is regularly renewed.
- free maintenance of your equipment once a week (waxing + sharpening)
Ready to put on your shoes? See you on the slopes! 👋🏼