Published on May 4, 2021
Book your Pro Cycling Course, this summer by Florian Hudry Cycling Project in Tignes, hotel le Taos****
Supervised by Florian Hudry, professional cyclist at Interpro Cycling Academy (Japan), with more than 160 UCI races to his credit, you will discover the best alpine spots.
From the hotel le Taos Tignes le Lac, high level sports hikes will open the way to mythical passes: the Col de l'Iseran, the Cormet de Roseland, the Col du Mont Cenis, the Col du Petit Saint Bernard.
During 5 cycling trips organized by a team of professionals in an exceptional alpine environment, you will progress to exceed your level.
Dates of the courses:
- Saturday 26 June to Thursday 1 July 2021
- Wednesday 7 July to Monday 12 July 2021
- Monday 12 July to Saturday 17 July 2021
The Pro Cyclist course includes
- Day 1 - Welcome and program briefing
- Day 2 - Beaufortain Massif outing (145km)
Tignes ⇒ Bourg Sait Maurice ⇒ Cormet de Roseland ⇒ Barrage de Roseland ⇒ Col du Pré ⇒ Arêches Beaufort ⇒ Col de Méraillet ⇒ Barrage de Roseland ⇒ Cormet de Roseland ⇒ Bourg Saint Maurice ⇒ Tignes
- Day 3 - Maurienne Valley trip (135km)
Tignes ⇒ Val d'Isère ⇒ Col de l'Iseran ⇒ Bonneval sur Arc ⇒ Val Cenis ⇒ Col du Mont Cenis and back
- Day 4 - Break day with a conference by Florian Hudry
Pro cyclist, in the morning and free afternoon (possibility of activities, golf, hiking, summer skiing, massage...).
- Day 5 - Haute Vallée de Tarentaise exit (98km)
Tignes ⇒ Bourg Saint Maurice ⇒ Landry ⇒ Macôt ⇒ Aime ⇒ then return via the Soleil side via Tessens ⇒ Bonvillard, Valezan ⇒ Montgirod ⇒ Vulmix ⇒ Bourg Saint Maurice ⇒ Tignes.
- Day 6 - Exit to Italy (145km)
Tignes ⇒ Séez ⇒ Le Col du Petit Saint Bernard ⇒ Pré Saint Didier ⇒ Morgex ⇒ return to Tignes
Included in the price:
- Full board excluding drinks at the hotel le Taos 4 stars in Tignes.
- Coaching by Florian Hudry, professional cyclist.
- One room in single occupancy with hotel service.
- Preparation of the material, maintenance and revision.
- Accompanying a professional or state-certified cyclist on rides.
- Accompaniment of a following vehicle for each outing.
Not included in the price:
- Tourist tax (2.48€ per night and per person).
- Other activities : massages, golf etc...
- Food (cereal bar, gel, etc...).
- The bike.
Price of the course (accompanied stay validated from 8 people)
- 1499 € per trainee.
- 385 € for accompanying persons with full board (activity card offered).
- Electrically assisted bicycles are welcome.
- Good level required.
- Storage room for bicycles.
- Bracket: 34/30.
- Cancellation insurance in option 4% of the stay.